Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Only Items in Dangling Carrot (was Re: Gray 'mids?)

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 15:30:14 -0600
Christopher Hickman writes:
>I don't understand this.  What's the point of the Rabbit Karma?  I
>see it goes down if you buy without earning more, but what the
>incentive to keep your Karma positive (besides the obvious cosmic and
>psychological reasons)?

..The system wouldn't let you spend into negative rabbit karma (or the
minimum could be set higher, if the PTB prefered).  Rabbits aren't
Amberites, and can't get Bad Stuff.

But your karma could be advertised on the website, or other "bragging
rights" designations.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'