Re: [Rabbits] Icehouse World on the Intercyberwebspace

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 29 May 2007 11:14:52 -0500
This is cool, Chris - thanks for posting this!!

I'm going to re-post it on the Icehouse list... so if you're on both lists, you'll see it again.  If you're not on the icehouse list and want to join the discussion of "all things pyramidal" here's the link:

Thanks again Chris - and let's discuss this more over on the icehouse list.  :)
Carol
 - rabbit wrangler and list lady (for some lists, anyway)