Re: [Rabbits] Pittsburgh! Three Rivers Arts Festival

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 29 May 2007 09:11:15 -0400
On 5/22/07, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
A couple of years ago a few of us got together and played giant pyramid games
downtown during the Three Rivers Arts Festival. It was definitely fun.

http://www.artsfestival.net/artsfestival/

This year, the festival is June 1st to 17th. Is anybody besides me interested?

Probably Tuesday the 5th or 12th are best for me, but my weeknights are pretty
open. I'd like to see the concerts on Friday the 8th, though.

Yo.  Color me interested.

I can do one of those Tuesdays, but not the other.  I'm not sure which
one just now.  I'll try and find out.

I'll see if I can drum up any more local interest.

I've never been to the Arts Festival, what perfect motivation to be
culturally aware!  Is there an entry fee or anything like that?

--