Re: [Rabbits] Pittsburgh! Three Rivers Arts Festival

  • From"Carol Townsend" <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 29 May 2007 11:47:45 -0500
Let us know what the final plans are and we'll put it up on the Looney News calendar!

thanks RabPittsburghers.....

Carol

On 5/29/07, Don Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5/22/07, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A couple of years ago a few of us got together and played giant pyramid games
> downtown during the Three Rivers Arts Festival. It was definitely fun.
>
> http://www.artsfestival.net/artsfestival/
>
> This year, the festival is June 1st to 17th. Is anybody besides me interested?
>
> Probably Tuesday the 5th or 12th are best for me, but my weeknights are pretty
> open. I'd like to see the concerts on Friday the 8th, though.

Yo.  Color me interested.

I can do one of those Tuesdays, but not the other.  I'm not sure which
one just now.  I'll try and find out.

I'll see if I can drum up any more local interest.

I've never been to the Arts Festival, what perfect motivation to be
culturally aware!  Is there an entry fee or anything like that?

--