RE: [Rabbits] Mama Rabbit's Letter

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 01 Jul 2007 06:46:20 -0400
--On July 1, 2007  Bob Winans <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

O.K. I am confused.

Already on the roster as a Mad Lab Rabbit, do we need to sign up as
a fan again?

if you are already signed up as a Rabbit, you are still signed up as a Rabbit

I just modified my letter a bit to say this:

  We ARE still using the existing Rabbit Roster - so existing Rabbits do
  not need to make a new account. We are asking everyone to log in, to
  check their contact info (both mailing address and email address) and
  review and update their bio and Picture.  We are also asking those who
don't have a bio and picture set for their account to either update their profile with a bio and picture, or drop down to a Basic Fan Club membership.

Is that more clear?  Sorry this was confusing!

Also, we are going to be sending the 'free Party Promos with any order'
special out to all Rabbits who came in and spent Rabbit points since this
announcement but before that special goes up after Origins. Sorry the
timing on that was so badly, uhm, timed.

What else should/could be tweaked in my letter to make it more clear?
<http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Please_update_your_Rabbit_Account>

We will be sending this out to some 5000 fans who are registered but
don't read these lists - so please help me make my message as clear as
possible before all those email messages go out!

Please don't hesitate to ask questions - on or off list.

And be sure you check out all the great stuff happening on the wiki!
<http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Special:Recentchanges>

-Kristin (of the Mamma Rabbit variety)