RE: [Rabbits] Mama Rabbit's Letter

  • From"Bob Winans" <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Jul 2007 03:16:04 -0400

O.K. I am confused.

Already on the roster as a Mad Lab Rabbit, do we need to sign up as a fan again?

From: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carol Townsend
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 1:49 PM
To: Rabbits Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Mama Rabbit's Letter

Yes - most everything Rabbity is staying - including the Rosters (so we can find each other).  Kristin defined the Level 2 Fans/Mad Lab Rabbits as:

"Fans with online profiles on the Rabbit Roster, who jabber enthusiastically about Looney Labs Games whenever the subject comes up. Looney Labs is not currently running a point system to reward Rabbits for doing demos at game stores and conventions, so everything is on a volunteer basis."

The Roster will stay - so if you do not want your info on the web, become a Level 1 Fan.  If you want to be found by stores, cons and other Rabbits - be a level 2 Fan.

Does that make sense?

Carol
 - she who absolutely will continue to be as involved as she was when she was "just" a volunteer before...  :)

On 6/29/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> My letter to the Rabbits:
> <http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Please_update_your_Rabbit_Account>
>
> Thank you to everyone who has already started logging in
> and updating your bio and spending your Rabbit Points!
>
>-Kristin (of the Mamma Rabbit variety)

I'm confused.  Is the Rabbit Roster staying?  Otherwise, why are we updating
our profiles?

As to the Level 1/Level 2 membership, I'll reserve my questions until I know
what's going on with our Rabbit Roster profiles.

Topher