Re: [Rabbits] *sigh*

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Jul 2007 13:14:17 -0400
Ditto. I agree about their inventory/sales system. I could write them one that will do what is needed. Of course my fee will go WAY up now. blea. I too will avoid toys r us like the plague unless they somehow make it right. I agree that a raincheck would be spectacular. and would make things ok with me. I don't want much just what I thought I had purchased. I will be giving them a call when I get a chance to get away from the desk.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles

On 7/6/07, David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Yep, me, too. Now I get to figure out if/when they're going to remove the hold on my card.
>:(

I call "corporate scum" on this BS. There is NO excuse for a company the size of Toys R Us to have a warehouse management and fulfillment system that's unaware of stock levels, or an online system that shows unavailable items in a product search. The possible excuse that "well, they MIGHT be at a store in your area" is a very thin one, in my opinion (and if that's the notion, then why not let me specify my Zip Code so that I am only shown things that are AT LEAST available in a local store, if not also online?!?).