Re: [Rabbits] *sigh*

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Jul 2007 19:10:51 +0100
Avri Klemer <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would be interested to know if a "raincheck law" applies but,
> having worked in retail for many years in a past life, my guess is
> that none does.

If there were such a raincheck law, it would surely apply to the online
retailer for which I work - and we have no rainchecks at all.  Thus, I
can only conclude that (a) there is no such law, or (b) my employer is
violating it - of which I consider A to be the much more likely answer.

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook