Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Wiki and Icehouse Wiki

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Jul 2007 13:00:23 -0400
On 7/12/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> (you can even do cross wiki links easily from the rabbit wiki, for
> instance [[ice:Zendo]]).

Can we do cross-wiki redirect pages?  For example, could we have a local
[[Zendo]] that is just a redirect to [[ice:Zendo]],

I'd suggest not.

For example, if there's Rabbit Wiki entry on Zendo, it could include
information such as hints and tips on demoing it.  (Just as there is
an article somewhere that I think Carol wrote with hints on demoing
Chrononauts).  As that is so clearly Rabbit-related, I would prefer
that to be in a Rabbit wiki page.  Linking to the rules in the
icehouse wiki on the rabbit wiki's page is simple enough not to be a
problem, and doing it that way allows any Rabbit-specific stuff to
stay where it belongs.

A wholesale redirect like you suggest would then make it harder to
introduce rabbit-specific stuff, as the icehouse wiki really wouldn't
be the right place for it.

Timothy