Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Wiki and Icehouse Wiki

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Jul 2007 13:41:33 -0400
On Jul 12, 2007, at 12:51 PM, Timothy Hunt wrote:

My thoughts were that the majority of Icehouse discussion would stay
on the Icehouse wiki, while information on actual Looney Labs
products would go on the rabbit wiki. I would think that if there is
going to be any amount of discussion of something Icehouse related,
or new Icehouse games, they should be on the Icehouse wiki. The
Rabbit Wiki can link to them in the appropriate places if need be
(you can even do cross wiki links easily from the rabbit wiki, for
instance [[ice:Zendo]]).

That sounds cool.  Would it also be possible to have a bgg thing too,
so that, for example
[[bgg:6830|Zendo]] would link to
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/6830 with Zendo as the link text?

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! It's pretty easy for me to add more inter-wiki links (which can really link to any URL that can be constructed by filling in a single value), so if you have more suggestions, let me know and I'll add them (within reason, of course; I don't want to add special inter-wiki prefixes for people to be able to link to blog posts on their own blog or whatever.