Re: [Rabbits] Nanofictionary question

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Jul 2007 12:25:27 -0400
On 7/13/07, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did these people that used resolution as a setting/problem have the card
face down?

Did the card they did use as an ending lay face up or face down? (or did
they make up their own ending)

I don't know, as I was only involved in the judging, after everyone
had finished the "playing cards" portion of the game.

I am not sure as far as actual rules, but I think if I were 'in charge' of a
nanofictionary game in which that was deemed OK. It would need to be
anounced in the beginning that we were going to play with "Resolution Wild"
rules..... or something like that.

Again, I don't know if that was done as I was an Outside Judge.

(personally, I would say resolution needs to be used that way when playing
in a classroom and teaching my kids about story telling parts)

"that way" meaning "as a Resolution" not "Resolution Wild" right?

Kimberly

Great to meet you at Origins, Kimberly, even if only briefly!

Timothy