Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

  • FromDennis Duquette <dennisdduquette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Jul 2007 19:55:30 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know what the clues mean to anyone (I had no Looney
Labs games or involvement before late 2006), but the file
properties say it was created by "Tony" on 2005 12 23 with
GNU Ghostscript 7.06.

--- Carol Townsend <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oops - forgot that sending files to the list is a bad
> thing...
>
> in any case - does anyone know where the PDF entitled
> "pyramids_for_icehouse_games" came from originally?
>
> Carol
>
> On 7/25/07, Carol Townsend <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Ryan,
> >
> > I'm sending you a PDF that I have saved - I can't
> remember where I got it,
> > but I know it used to be on the web... I just can't
> find it anymore.  I'll
> > ask on the list - see what sort of response I get...
> >
> > I'm loathe to just post it on the wiki without correct
> attribution - but I
> > figured that I could just send it to you - have fun!
> >
> > Carol
> >
> > On 7/25/07, miyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there a template anywhere that could be traced
> over cardboard so
> > > anyone could make their own large pyramids?  That
> would be awesome for
> > > demoing games in school.
> > >
> > >                   -Ryan

> aren't made any
> Louis becoming a strong
> Louis that I'd love to

> scheduled yet, but
> 30-JUn 1, 2008).

> and I could return
> course, having my own

> > > --
> > > Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.
> > >

> > --
> > iChat/AIM, MSN and Yahoo: MadLabRabbits
> > skype-in line 630.448.4946
> > skype: carol_townsend
> >

> --
> iChat/AIM, MSN and Yahoo: MadLabRabbits
> skype-in line 630.448.4946
> skype: carol_townsend

Dennis D Duquette

Theorem:
All numbers are equal.

Proof:
Choose arbitrary a and b, and let t = a + b.
(a + b)(a - b) = t(a - b)
a^2 - b^2 = ta - tb
a^2 - ta = b^2 - tb
a^2 - ta + (t^2)/4 = b^2 - tb + (t^2)/4