Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Jul 2007 21:10:29 -0500
Hey Ryan,

I'm sending you a PDF that I have saved - I can't remember where I got it, but I know it used to be on the web... I just can't find it anymore.  I'll ask on the list - see what sort of response I get...

I'm loathe to just post it on the wiki without correct attribution - but I figured that I could just send it to you - have fun!

Carol