Re: [Rabbits] About an ADULT vs FAMILY FRIENDLY venue aka, gamer bar, was RE: no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 13:14:56 -0400
I think you go to different bars than I do. I hear more swearing and bad behavior at sporting events that I attend (adult or juvenile alcohol or not) than most of the bars I got to. And more sexual innuendo at the mall. But YMMV.