Re: Gamer bar -- was: Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"vijay chopra" <vjchopra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 18:10:21 +0100

On 07/08/07, Avri Klemer <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My favorite place in the world to play Treehouse is a bar.  Not a gamer bar, not even necessarily a gamer-friendly bar.  Just any bar you happen to be at.

I introduced some of my closest friends to the wonders of all things pyramidal at just such a bar (a pub in England, actually) when we stopped in for a couple of pints after a soccer match.

Who were you watching? And whilst we're on the subject of English sports, what LL game wouldn't brighten up rain delays at any cricket match, much better than listening to someone explain the Duckworth-Lewis method... And if it's a test match, well the game lasts for 5 days, so plenty of game time to be had *whilst* watching the match!

Yes, I'm English, and sadly yes, I do know what the Duckworth-Lewis method is, though I couldn't explain it ;p

Vijay.