Re: [Rabbits] About an ADULT vs FAMILY FRIENDLY venue aka, gamer bar, was RE: no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 16:12:25 -0400
I was referring more to the parents.

On 8/7/07, miyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Honestly, count your blessings if you are keeping them in some.  I have seen some atrocious social behavior from kids who are otherwise good at school.  This is living in a small town where nobody gets away with anything.

To be fair though, the parents at the sporting events tend to need more monitoring than the kids do.  People get ridiculous over sports.

                       -Ryan