Re: [Rabbits] Chrononauts question

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Aug 2007 00:26:44 -0400
Thank and good to know! We played it correctly then.

It should be interesting breaking this out with a bunch of kids.  It will be interesting to have them do some journaling comparing this game to Fluxx.

              thanks again!
                     -Ryan

On 8/9/07, Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/8/07, miyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does your ID and Mission card stay in your hand so as to remain secret from
> your opponents during the game?  The rules didn't explicitly state to play
> them or not play them but the Fluxx players in us thought it seemed weird to
> not know what the other person's goals were.  Looking through the FAQ on the
> site it seems like they are to remain in the hand and be kept secret.

yes, they remain hidden.

> If that is the case, then those 2 cards count towards the 10 cards needed to
> win, correct?

no, they are special cards and not part of your hand as such, so do
not count towards the 10 cards.

Timothy