Re: [Rabbits] Sponsor Us! (An appeal to the Rabbits' charitable consciences)

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Aug 2007 16:33:21 -0400
that does sound great. I get tired of all the "CURE AUTISM' walks and organization. my 3 boys are on the autism spectrum and they are not sick and don;t need to be cured.

I am at my charity limits right now, but I'll look at your pages and share them with friends.

--Kimberly