[Rabbits] Sponsor Us! (An appeal to the Rabbits' charitable consciences)

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 09 Aug 2007 17:06:14 +0100
Hi everyone,

Beka Pink and I are both doing sponsored runs this summer/fall to raise money for the National Autistic Society. Unlike many other societies which work and research with people on the spectrum, they have a wide-ranging remit looking at support for adults as well as children, and focus on understanding neurodiversity rather than demanding non-existent cures - basically a cause worthy of support. I myself have personal reasons for supporting them, as those who've met me know.

We both have secure web pages at which pledges can be made; it does not truly matter which one of us you select as either way, the charity is supported:

http://www.justgiving.com/rpink
http://www.justgiving.com/jenwaddington

Thank you very much,

Jennifer