[Rabbits] Chrononauts question

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Aug 2007 00:16:30 -0400
I tried to play and teach Chrononauts for the first time this evening and we both had a question.  (if it matters we were playing Early American Chrononauts)

Does your ID and Mission card stay in your hand so as to remain secret from your opponents during the game?  The rules didn't explicitly state to play them or not play them but the Fluxx players in us thought it seemed weird to not know what the other person's goals were.  Looking through the FAQ on the site it seems like they are to remain in the hand and be kept secret.

If that is the case, then those 2 cards count towards the 10 cards needed to win, correct?

                  thanks for the clarification to this person who has a hard time understanding written rules,

                                                   -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.