Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad - light on the horizon?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 13 Sep 2007 07:40:25 -0400
Even stranger is a town near where I live.  It is Cairo, West Virginia.  Interestingly enough it isn't pronounced Cairo with an "I" sound in middle like the Egyptian city.  They pronounce it Kayro (like the Karo syrup).  Completely bizarre.

                                -Ryan