Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad - light on the horizon?

  • From"Karen F" <kkrflint@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 13 Sep 2007 09:32:27 -0400
I live within an hour of the towns of Mexico, Warsaw, Chili and Phoenix.  All in New York state.  There are too many oddly named/pronounced towns around here to list.  For example: Java  Pronounced JAY-vah  Go figure.