Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad - light on the horizon?

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 13 Sep 2007 09:50:24 -0400
Well if you ever come south to visit your husbands grandfather look us (we're in the book and as far as I can recall the only 'Noles') up and we'll play a few games and visit.