Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Aug 2007 15:07:40 -0400
our FLGS had everything on the list-- except for good sales and lots of discount prices- which was the downfall. It was such a BIG store and on such an exoensive piece of property, they couldn't offer lots of discounts and still pay the bills. PLus the owner is in Hollywood making movies and stuff, so he can't devote much time to the store. And  no one around here had enough money to buy the place AND keep it running.

--- Kimberly