Re: [Rabbits] Adding More Characters to AYAW??

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 17 Sep 2007 22:02:55 -0500
I don't understand this... "silence someone once they died" ????

In my games, when you're dead you're DEAD and you cannot speak.  If you do, if you can't control your own mouth, then you don't get to play in my games.  Period.  There's no need for a "face hugger" card... unless I'm REALLY misreading this - please elucidate?

thanks!
Carol