Re: [Rabbits] Adding More Characters to AYAW??

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 06:09:15 -0400
On Sep 18, 2007, at 5:34 PM, Maria P wrote:

Good lord people! Give it a rest! Sorry...it was late, long day & I didn't
phrase things exactly as I should have.   Teach me to speak up!  You
guys may continue to drag things on WITHOUT me!  No I'm not leaving
the list.  No need for apologies.  David made the appropriate
clarification & that was the end people!

Don't worry about it, Maria. Just realize that all of these lists are highly populated with us pedantic geeks. It doesn't take much to wind us up for a discussion like this. Not the first time, not the last, I'm sure...