Re: [Rabbits] Pink Treehouse/Monty Python Fluxx?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Apr 2008 21:57:58 -0500

On 4/30/08, Dean McKenzie <dean@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.gamingreport.com/article.php?sid=25101  reports that the Looneys are releasing two new products this summer.... I haven't seen any discussion on this list regarding it.  Also haven't seen anything official from the Looneys.... I don't doubt it's viability, just surprised that no ones talking about it here.

Probably because it hasn't hit most people's radars.

The Looneys have been at GTS - GAMA Trade Show - one of the biggest/most important trade shows they do during the year.  LOTS of talking to retailers and distributors and whatnots.

When they get back and have a moment to breathe, I'm sure they'll be posting something up on the Wunderland site and the Looney site - and we'll just have to see what the winds blow onto the lists.

:)
Carol