Re: [Rabbits] Pink Treehouse/Monty Python Fluxx?

  • From"Michael Kelley" <mwkelley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 May 2008 14:10:26 -0700
Hah! I would buy a deck of Python Fluxx this very instant if it were on sale!

I wonder if its going to be strictly Monty Python & the Holy Grail (Toy Vault makes a lot of Holy Grail related toys. My fave: a Monty Python "Horse Action Figure" that is simply a blister pack containing two coconut shells), or if it'll have references to other movies & skits as well...

-- Mike Wheatberry
Bellingham, WA