Re: [Rabbits] Pink Treehouse/Monty Python Fluxx?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 May 2008 19:53:27 -0400
 My husband doesn't like Fluxx due to the randomness. I like it alot (I am not very strategic minded and like fast ganes).
BUT, My husband does like Zombie Fluxx becuase it has a little bit more strategy, I guess- I haven't found it yet though.

--Kimberly
homeschool rabbit
(My kids like EcoFLuxx.)