Re: [Rabbits] Pink Treehouse/Monty Python Fluxx?

  • From"Michael Kelley" <mwkelley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 May 2008 16:28:20 -0700
On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Jason Spears <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm fairly sure that Fluxx isn't my cup of tea. I won't play Settlers because it has too
> much randomness for me. That said, I too would buy a Python Fluxx deck the moment
> it becomes available.

re randomness: Have you played Zombie Fluxx? The "Creeper" mechanic introduced in Zombie adds a lot more strategery to the game, IMO. Nothing serious or challenging-- it's still zany as all get out (as it should be)-- but it was enough to convince a couple of my more hardcore gamenerd friends that Fluxx is a game actually worth playing sober. :-)

I was happy to see that Martian Fluxx is going to have Creepers, too, in the form of "Pathetic Huuumans". Hopefully Monty Python will have them as well (maybe singing lumberjacks? or knights who say "NI"?)

-- Mike Wheatberry
Bellingham, WA