Re: [Rabbits] Pink Treehouse/Monty Python Fluxx?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 May 2008 11:46:44 -0400
I don't know. I guess maybe. I wasn't thinking about any thing specific (I personally have no ribbon/causes). I just have been hanging around moms too long- they all gripe and complain so much about things like this..... But I suppose gamers wouldn't be as petty.

~ Kimberly
http://kabersblog.blogspot.com