Re: [Rabbits] How opaque are the volcano boards?

  • From"Mr. Desireable" <thewiikendwarrior@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 24 May 2008 21:02:54 -0600
soldering pretty easy. DO a couple practice runs to get the feel of it first.

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Jessica Jackson <o0ojessio0o@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I looked at some on ebay, and found sheets for about $30 (with
shipping) and an inverter for $5-8 (without shipping). I haven't
looked around too much, so there might be better deals.
LED's are so cheap I'm having a hard time deciding. Plus if I do LED's
I'll get try soldering.
It seems like something that wouldn't be too extravagant to make with
the el sheets, but maybe it's more than what I want to spend on it
right now :)