Re: [Rabbits] How opaque are the volcano boards?

  • FromSteven Hoffman <divreon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 May 2008 11:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
My wife asked me to make something like this not long ago, I got as far as looking up good LED light fixtures, look up battery powered under counter lights at Home depo for some good options.

I don't have the tools, but I was planning on trying to sand the bottom of the volcano board thin to allow more light through.

About the furthest I got, besides the research, was naming it "Lighthouse" so I had something to call it when my wife asked me what I was doing on home depos website.

-Steve Hoffman
Months away from having time to make one

"Mr. Desireable" <thewiikendwarrior@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
soldering pretty easy. DO a couple practice runs to get the feel of it first.