Re: [Rabbits] wwNEWS - Back To the Future! / New Hires / Renaming Rabbits / Shel & Shake

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 May 2010 10:55:31 -0400
Stephanie -

I totally understand...  and we know how hard this transition is
going to be for many of our long time Rabbits... but I hope that
our reasons for why we want to make the change make sense to you.

Here is the announcement that Stephanie is referring to:
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2010/WN.05.18.10.html#Rabbits>

Please trust me when I say this is not a decision we have made
lightly!  The change will be a slow process...  starting with
the launch of the new web site we are working hard on right now.

Expect to hear more about this in the coming months...

-Kristin "Mamma Rabbit" Looney

--On May 19, 2010 "Stephanie M. Clarkson" <thespian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Andy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the decision to change the name
> of the Mad Lab Rabbits

I am sad about that, and as someone who spent 20 hours at PAX in bunny
ears, which were readily recognized as a sign of Looney Labs by most
people, I feel like this....removes a bit of recognizable goofiness
that most Rabbits really enjoy. Lab Assistants just does nothing for
me; as a program name it just sort of makes me shrug, unlike the Mad
Lab Rabbits, which I've enjoyed.

I'm devoted to your games. But I think I'm a Rabbit regardless what you
call me.

S.