Re: [Rabbits] wwNEWS - Back To the Future! / New Hires / Renaming Rabbits / Shel & Shake

  • FromChuck Durfee <browncoat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 May 2010 11:51:19 -0600
Kristen,

Let me be blunt. I agree with Stephanie and Seth. I think that over the past couple of years, in an effort to restructure the organization, Looney Labs has lost its brand identity and ultimately its way. Demolishing the old Rabbit program before a replacement was ready and then after such a long wait bestowing the inglorious moniker of Lab Assistants on a disenfranchised fan base are clear signs that Looney Labs does not value us fans the way it used to, which is a real shame.

As a Rabbit, I felt like I was a part of something special. As a Lab Assistant, I feel like I would be a tool of an unfeeling megacorporation, which only reinforces my discontent with the direction the company has taken.

Regards,
Chuck