Re: [Rabbits] wwNEWS - Back To the Future! / New Hires / Renaming Rabbits / Shel & Shake

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 May 2010 23:36:43 -0400
How about "Igors"?  That is short, easy to spell, catchy, not an
animal, and has a geeky assistant-to-the-mad-scientist feel to it.

:-)