[Rabbits] Pyramid Storage

  • FromKyle Turner <emperor799@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Nov 2010 08:40:39 -0500
Okay, so I'm going to buy a bunch replacement packs to help with demos and I'm wondering if I should bother buying empty tubes to put them in.

I'm not asking for any details on IceDice, just, if I get a bunch of tubes will I be regretting it next summer and spending again for some new storage?

Aside from tubes, are there any specific ways other rabbits store their pyramids by stash?

Do any rabbits have suggestions / pics for storing a bunch of random pyramids together in a neat manner? (i.e. not shoebox of loose pyramids)