Re: [Rabbits] Pyramid Storage

  • Fromvijay chopra <vjchopra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 11 Nov 2010 11:34:50 +0000
This is exactly what I do - one purple bag for pyramids & accessories, another for card games. Unfortunately, I have a mega Volcano board so it doesn't fit, nor does the WW5 board but everything else from martian coasters to Zendo cards etc. etc. fit fine.

regards,
Vijay

On 10 November 2010 23:11, Carol Townsend <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Tim Seiger <ts52@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>> I guess I need to make another bag. Something like the small parts
>> organizer, but softer, that closes better, and takes up a bit less space.
>> Anyone have any other ideas?
>> -Tim

I don't go in for anything fancy (though some of these solutions sound
really cool!)  - I've just got 2 different Purple Bags...
http://store.looneylabs.com/Purple-Bag?sc=2&category=771

They're basically lunch coolers and I keep my pyramid stuff in one
(yes, the volcano board fits) and my card stuff in the other.

that's my tuppence
Carol

--
Carol Townsend