Re: [Rabbits] Pyramid Storage

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 Nov 2010 19:59:57 -0500

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sam Z. wrote:
This is a good idea, though it is one more thing to lose, that's the only
reason I wanted it permanently attached.  Rubberbands could achieve the same
thing I think.

Except rubber bands deteriorate and eventually break, in my experience.

True enough

I've seen these before and they look really cool, but I tend to imagine that
by the time I'm working on doing one of these to store the pieces, I'd have
saved time just throwing them into tubes!

It's the tying strategies I thought you might find most useful. The
cloth itself is just about the same size as a bandanna,

Fair enough, I should probably try some of these.  It may very well be a workable solution in the end if I can just figure out how to get the thing tied down tight

--
Elliott C. Evans
evans@xxxxxxxx