Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Re: [Something RabbitCraft] Placemat Purse

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Oct 2006 04:48:03 -0600
Guh. I forgot to attach the file.

On 10/30/06, TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On third thought (and after sewing a paper napkin together), the
trapezoid bag may actually work... here's the rough draft of the plans
so far. (re-posted after file size was too big)

-Evan

Addendum: sorry for the spelling on the image... and I tried to make a
bag out of the pattern... and it's not terrible (though my stitching
is butt ugly), but it's not useful for the game-board idea. (wish I
had a digital camera to send pictures of the crap I've been
crafting)...