Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] [Something RabbitCraft] Placemat Purse

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Oct 2006 05:38:02 -0800 (PST)
Evan wrote:
> Here's a pattern that could be used for the "napkin bag" idea.
>
> http://henriettashandbags.com/free_placemat_purse_pattern.html
>
> It's simple, but I figured having an illustration would help anyways...
> Speaking of that, I should draw up the trapezoid bag idea I had...

Since it's not your page, I'm comfortable saying I think those
illustrations are awful. =^>

In the first one, is that the folded or unfolded placemat?

In the second, is the fold the top or bottom edge ?

In the third, what in the world is that thing?

I can figure out what's going on, but only because I've done a
bunch of similar things.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx