Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] [Something RabbitCraft] printing with fabric paints

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 9 Dec 2006 13:15:33 -0600
Actually, what I've been doing is using the foam brushes to dab and paint some foam stamps. seems to be working well thusfar.

But down here in Terre Haute of all places, I did manage to find some more of the 2" checker pattern, so for my volcano bag I can sew the fabric on (or use iron-on stitching (which may be better for getting something to layer flatly... but then I'd need an ironing board... shit, I'll need an ironing board anyways (for normal sewing even, so I can iron the folds).

Oh well, project on hold again.

-Evan