Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] A Christmas Request

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 15 Dec 2006 08:31:43 -0600
Hey Laurie,

If you can post those great Rabbit recipes somewhere - a blog or website or something, I'd love to see a link here later!

I'll toss you one later - hopefully I can dig up the recipe my dad used to make the absolutely fantastic french silk pie.  Just reading the recipe puts 5 pounds on ya....

:)
Carol