Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] A Christmas Request

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 15 Dec 2006 09:40:04 -0500
Done! I sent you a recipe for a Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie!

If you need any more recipes let me know, I have an entire bookcase dedicated to cookbooks at home (I love cooking) with the majority of them being vegetarian and/or vegan and a focus on some international foods.

My most recent awesome purchase has been the cookbooks with the 75 vegan cupcake recipes... very drool worthy...

                   -Ryan