Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Agave Nectar: was- A Christmas Request

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 15 Dec 2006 11:30:35 -0500
I believe it is runnier than honey but still thicker than you would think a nectar should be.  I have never tried it on biscuits or anything like that. I have cooked with it and made drinks with it (I believe at places like Zuka Juice/Jamba Juice they use Agave in some of their drinks) but never tried it over biscuits.  I have used things like brown rice syrup just eaten like that but it isn't nearly as sweet as agave or honey.

               -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.