Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Honey: was Agave Nectar: was- A Christmas Request

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 09:00:19 -0500
Ki is allergic to Salicylic Acid and there is no way I am every giving him any type of honey again after he collapsed barely breathing and got hives all around his mouth. (and I usuallly do buy local honey).I have had many people tell me to try giving it to him again becuase honey is good for allergies and ashtma. And it is for most people,
Thanks.
--kimberly