Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Agave Nectar: was- A Christmas Request

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 15 Dec 2006 13:01:53 -0500
I use maple syrup for tons of things - it is actually my favorite primary sweetener.  I do though also use honey because, like i mentioned before, living in the country gives me access to small families with a beehive or two.

I have never heard of apple syrup though and it sounds delicious! I will have to hunt some down.

Also, Kimberly, agave is a type of cactus.  I believe tequila is actually made from the heart of blue agave (another type of cactus).

                   -Ryan