Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] And the new Harry Potter book is called...

  • FromMichael Shanley <postgoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 22 Dec 2006 21:23:24 -0500
cballowe@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
So instead of just waiting for a single book at a time, you wait for the whole series for years...
Hey, I support him. It worked great for me and Firefly/Serenity. The Whedonator only wanted 2 more seasons! Would it really have been so hard on that stinkin network?

Likewise, I'm still waiting for a complete twin peaks set to come out. That David Lynch seems to be against letting people watch his stuff a second time!

As for Harry Potter though, I got hooked too early to wait.

Mike