Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] And the new Harry Potter book is called...

  • FromMichael Shanley <postgoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 22 Dec 2006 22:31:51 -0500
Would be good, except I sold my TV from lack of use, so I can only watch things on my computer now. My monitor is almost as big as my tv was anyway, and it doesn't make that nasty supersonic squelch... (I haven't watched tv in so long that my whole brain hurts when I'm near one now... Weird?)

Elliott C. Evans wrote:
^second^third

A complete set came out on VHS in like, 1994 or 95. I don't have it,
but I saw it in stores until 2000 or so. You might still be able to
find it if you really look for it.