Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] And the new Harry Potter book is called...

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Dec 2006 17:45:57 -0500
We do this as well with TV series. Or we will watch them online when we have a free evening and watch "the last 3 weeks that we missed". We watch LOST all at once on DVD. I watch CSI on TV or online. And we like older TV series on DVD.

I am the odd hare here. I never was interested in Harry Potter books/movies. I dont have time or desire to read a book series about a bunch of kids. I barely have time to read.

----Kimberly